a unique enterprise-grade software platform
AMCS Platform is a unique enterprise-grade software platform that runs in the cloud and is designed based on the best practice processes of thousands of waste and recycling companies across the globe.
The platform is inspired by global market trends, driving automation and delivering end-to-end standardization and optimization of all your business processes. A platform that enables established waste & recycling companies to operate smarter, more seamlessly and more digitally. With the AMCS Platform we have created an ultra-modern, scalable platform that marries industry-specific software with best-in-class optimization capabilities, e-commerce ingenuity and on-vehicle technologies. We empower our customers with an intelligent platform that predicts and actions, whilst supporting the ongoing transformation of the industry to a circular economy. AMCS Platform seamlessly integrates six solutions.
Leave your contact details to start the download
Download Platform Flyer
At the foundation of the AMCS platform is a cloud architecture, that enables you to construct and scale a rock-solid and secure enterprise management system for all of your businesses.
Where others offer siloed solutions, AMCS offers an end-to-end integrated platform with 6 core solution areas on a single platform designed to interoperate seamlessly.
AMCS Enterprise Management solution is the heart of the AMCS Platform and the backbone of your automated business. It is the Waste and Recycling industry’s only integrated, scalable solution that gives you a 360-degree view into your business.
AMCS Enterprise Management covers an extensive range of business processes:
- Customer and contract management, supporting complex pricing like pay per weight, weight allowances, price breaks, price indexing, per visit charging, and minimum lift charging
- Asset management systems (vehicles, bins, containers)
- Transport processes; container management, route planning & execution, completion of one-trip, skip or compactor work
- Weighing systems (Pay As You Throw) by weight, Scale house, transfer stations, CA sites)
- Personnel administration (pay-roll, overtime)
- Recycling (inbound/outbound, material grading, stock management)
- Material trading (supply and demand mapping, margin calculations, shipping documents)
- Billing and invoicing engine: facilitate digital invoices (e-billing) and automate reminders and accounts payable
Our Intelligent Optimization solution offers a suite of route optimization capabilities providing you endless benefits and superior business value.
AMCS Intelligent Optimization for route optimization handles:
- Master route optimization for domestic and commercial waste
- Automated master route maintenance for churn management
- Daily dynamic route optimization for ad hoc orders
- Real-time based on the fly reoptimization of routes
- Real-time monitoring of route execution
- Build in mobile workforce solution
- Ability to perform route optimization of skips and roll-off transport
- Black box route optimization services to integrated in any ERP
Mobile Workforce, our revolutionary on board computer and in-cab tablet solution, enables you to work paperless, reduce costs, increase efficiency and helps eliminate revenue leakage in your collection operations. Giving a return on investment within three to six months.
AMCS Mobile Workforce handles:
- Paperless workflow reduces errors and improves efficiency
- Conduct daily safety checks and driver events
- Send daily routes and schedules to mobile device and add ad hoc orders during day
- Glance at list and map-view of planned route and work orders
- View detailed customer information
- Capture signatures, photos, GPS, etc.
- Intelligent turn-by-turn and guided navigation
- Geocoding support
- Electronically record disposal information
AMCS Vehicle Technology is the next generation of fully calibrated, real-time and robust bin management. Designed by our highly skilled team of engineers, on-board weighing, bin identification and data collection has never been easier.
- Minimize handling time with real-time access and visibility to vehicle and service data
- Graphical representation of routes for all vehicles in the field
- Identify and reduce missed pick-ups and driver recalls with real-time service verification
- Improve driver management as system interaction is at a minimum with RFID matching
- Real-time reports and updates between back-office, driver and vehicle
- One to one relationship between RFID tag and customer container provides ultimate proof of service
The Digital Engagement solution is a single and secure system that revolutionizes the way you interact and exchange information with customers and suppliers.
The Digital Engagement solution consists of three modules; Customer Webportal, Self-Service Automation and Subcontractor Management.
Describe, predict and improve business performance with unparalleled insights across your entire business.
Operational, financial and performance data is key for our customers to enable them to determine profitability of their services, operations and customers.
- Industry specific
- Data Cubes
- Roll Bases Dashboards
- Data and BI