Water & Waste is the new meeting place for the Swedish water, recycling and waste industry. It's a unique opportunity to meet, network, develop and do business in the industry. 2019 will be the premiere for Water & Waste in Sweden and the first time AMCS Group is participating in the event.
The AMCS Platform
Water & Waste brings together the Swedish industry's most innovative products and services under one roof and we are looking forward to the opportunity to showcase the latest version of our flagship AMCS Platform.
Designed specifically for the waste and recycling industry, the AMCS Platform has evolved from the demands of waste companies looking to digitise their business. It enables users to automate, standardise and optimise all their processes from waste collection through to recycling processes and materials trading.
Whilst intuitive and easy to use, the Platform’s architecture is based on the most modern technologies and can handle the data and workloads from a regional operator to a multinational enterprise. In addition, the open API’s of the platform allows the flexible and seamless integration of the solution into customers’ existing corporate IT architectures.
The enterprise grade, cloud-based, platform brings together AMCS’ six coremodules:
- Intelligent Optimisation: our global market leading software solution for route planning and optimisation of household, commercial, and industrial waste collection
- Mobile & Vehicle Technology: The latest in-cab software solutions, onboard weighing, camera integration and RFID reading
- Enterprise Management: Our ERP software that supports all commercial, operational and financial processes in waste and recycling companies
- Digital Engagement: AMCS is set to drive the industry forward into a new era of customer convenience, automation of subcontractors and operator efficiency based on our new digital engagement platform
- Analytics: The end to end nature of the AMCS suite gathers data on collection operations, customer activity, transfer stations and resource facilities
Not going to the Water & Waste show?
Meet the Expert | Schedule a meeting
To help visitors make the most of their visit to Water & Waste and the AMCS stand, we’ve set up a booking form. This will enable visitors to set up a brief meeting with the relevant member of the AMCS team and ensure the correct person is available to deal with their enquiry. To make an appointment please click on the link below.