SSRS Report Developer
Business Intelligence Analyst
AMCS Group is a global leader in the provision of management software and hardware to the waste and recycling industry. The global waste and recovery industry is estimated to be worth in excess of €10bn and AMCS’ solutions are managing over €3bn worth of transactions annually, over 14,000 vehicles and in excess of 3,000 sites across Europe, the US and elsewhere.
We currently have a requirement for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the team. This role will be based at our HQ in Limerick
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write SSRS Reports as per customer requirements.
- Support Project Managers in the field for all project requirements including specification development to customer requirements, installs, upgrades configuration.
- Perform Data Migration tasks to AMCS software from customer databases.
- Configure AMCS Software to Customer Requirements.
- Provide customer software product support and respond to requests from the AMCS customer base. Ensure that all calls/responses meet AMCS Quality standards and KPI’s.
- Prepare end user and technical user documentation for environmental products
- Attend customer sites for installations, training, project go-lives and review meetings while always providing a high level of customer service.
- Identify any training needs for customers and produce operation documents to address these issues.
- Perform detailed analysis of customer issues and where required, work closely with the AMCS Development in root cause analysis
- Capturing of customer requirements to feed into the AMCS Development Roadmap
- Essential: Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Essential: Proficiency in developing SSRS Reports
- Essential: 1-4 years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server including writing SSRS Reports, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers..
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience in a customer-facing role an advantage.
- Experience with SQL query tuning an advantage.
- Knowledge or experience of data migration techniques and methodologies.
- Knowledge or experience of Microsoft SSIS and SSAS.
- Project experience – working as part of a project team, adhering to project plans timelines, performing project tasks reporting.
- Support experience –the ability to investigate queries, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical queries
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), especially when providing information to clients.
- An understanding of software engineering principles and processes. Practical experience in relation to databases, Microsoft SQL server, managing hosted solution and web services.
- An interest in learning and keeping up to date in SQL server, mobile communications software, web application developments and cloud computing.
- Exposure or understanding of process driven software packages