AMCS is the leading global supplier of smart resource software and vehicle technology solutions for the waste, recycling and resource management industries. Our enterprise software and SaaS solutions deliver digital innovation to the emerging circular economy around the world.
This is a newly created position reporting to the Group Commercial Business Partner, with a dotted line to the Group CFO. It is an exciting role with extensive career progression for the successful candidate. To be considered for this role, you will need to be experienced working with and analysing large amounts of data and comfortable displaying findings via PowerPoint. This is a business partnering role and the candidate will be responsible for providing an insight into various key metrics of the business.
· Drive a culture of data-based decision making and long-term financial forecasting and planning for all strategic decisions.
· Weekly/Monthly Senior Management KPI Reporting (Sales Performance/Forecasting/Project Analysis)
· Perform financial analysis required on an ad-hoc basis to support commercial initiatives & other projects.
· Supporting the Commercial Business Partner in ensuring adherence to the group Sales Process.
· Provide support and technical expertise to colleagues across the business.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting or Maths
· At least 3 years similar experience
· Experience with ERP/CRM systems and strong Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· Excellent communication & organisation skills
· Energetic, enthusiastic and highly accountable
· Results focused, with strong analytical abilities
· Ability to work Cross Functionally
What’s on Offer
· Opportunity to work for a Market Leading Software Company
· Competitive package with great career progression opportunities
· A social lively work culture